- College approved vide Tamilnadu Government G.O NO:128/2.6.2010 As A SELF FINANCING COLLEGE
- Recognised by the Bharathidasan University vide Ref no:17690/D4/2010/13.7.2010.
The original Idea to start this college was conceived by Dr R.Hariharan,S.Prabhu & 5 of his friends .Others joined later to strengthen this idea & Formed the Shine Educational& Social welfare Trust .Dr R.Hariharan was the first Managing Trustee, V.Subramanian Secretary, and M .Deivendran Treasurer
The college has been Estabilised by the Shine Educational & Social welfare Trust at Manapparai. This trust was setup on 3.11.2008 by “like minded persons” with varied background whose sole aim is to provide Quality Education to socially, educationally & economically backward rural people around Manapparai Area and Its Surroundings –
Teachers, Doctors, R&D specialists,Industrailists, Businessmen, Traders, Astrologer, Charterd Accountant, who have humble back ground-but have the sole aim of providing Quality higher education to uplift people around Manapparai area with Non Profit Motive.
- Trust Registation at manapparai on 3/11/2008. Prof S.T Rajan and Dr Karu Rajagopalan were the authors of the trust. Prof S.T Rajan left even before the college was established.
- 12A Registration under Income tax Act : 82/2009-2010 W.E .F 1.4.2009
- Donation exempt U/S 80G(5)(vi) of the Income Tax Act vide Commissioner of Income Tax Trichy ‘s order no:6162E(133)/2009-2010/C.I.T I/TR.Y